Hunting for the right anti aging product is just so difficult these days and why shouldn’t it be? After all, it is a multi-million dollar industry. Anyway, to make your cosmetic investment worthwhile, here’s today’s review on Nuvie Skin Care, an anti aging serum.
Concentrated Serum for Wrinkles!
It is an anti aging product that contains several posh wrinkle diminishing ingredients like Matrixyl 3000, Ceramide-2 etc. It claims to lessen the visibility of wrinkles by plumping skin with collagen (natural) and locking in the skin’s moisture. It also promises to prevent further damage through its antioxidant prowess. The product is available in the form of serum (concentrated ingredient quantity).
Nuvie Serum Ingredients
- Matrixyl 3000
- Beta Glucan
- Coenzyme Q10
- Antioxidants (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin A, C, E)
How Does Nuvie Skin Care Serum Work?
- Matrixyl 3000 helps boost natural collagen production and connective tissue which decline the visibility of wrinkles and plumps the otherwise sagging skin
- Ceramide-2 binds the moisture in the lipid layer and keeps skin moist
- Beta Glucan enhances immunity and prevents radical damage
- Coenzyme Q10 boosts DNA repair of the skin and prevents further wrinkle formation
- Antioxidants also ward off radical damage and keep the skin healthy
How to Use it?
According to the instructions on the label,
- Cleanse your face and neck (if oily skin, use an astringent and face wash and if normal or dry, use a mild facewash)
- Pat your skin dry (do not rub)
- Now take pea size serum on your hand and massage it onto the face and neck. Let it get absorbed.
Well, yes, this serumis indeed worth repurchasing.
Perks of using it…
- Fast and actual results
- No side effects
- Easy to use
- Concentrated ingredients in serum form
- Tested and proven ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types (sensitive included)
- Home delivery and free trial available (limited period)
- Not for pregnant or nursing mothers
- Runny texture, would like a thicker texture
- Only available through online purchase
There are none. But do a patch test to be on a safer side.
Will I Repurchase the Serum?
10 days are never enough to judge a cosmetic however, this product acted pretty fast and my fine lines are less visible now (after 10 days of sample use). I have sensitive skin but there have been no side effects so far. Besides, my skin feels supple on touch as opposed to earlier.
Where to Get?
Nuvie Skin Care can be availed from its official website where you can also order the sample for free.